OnestopTax BV offers expertise, high quality and personal service at very competitive fees.
Fees are composed of the base fee for a Dutch Income Tax Return and added with increments depending on personal situation / complexity.
Fees for Dutch Income Tax Returns / Monthly Requests
- Base fee per Dutch Income Tax Return*: EUR 500 (excl. 21% VAT);
- Additional fee per increment:
- for Box 2 income: EUR 150 (excl. 21% VAT);
- for Box 3 income: EUR 75 (excl. 21% VAT);
- Partner Dutch Income Tax Return: EUR 250 (excl. 21% VAT);
- Request for monthly mortgage interest refund: EUR 100 (excl. 21% VAT);
- Request for child day care allowance (kinderopvangtoeslag): EUR 250 (excl. 21% VAT);
- Request for health care allowance (zorgtoeslag): EUR 100 (excl. 21% VAT).
The fee is all-in and includes all phone calls, meetings, extensions and e-mails correspondence as well as follow-up communication with the tax authorities. The fee also covers minor consultancy questions relating to the tax return or monthly request.
*Standard Dutch Income Tax Return includes Box 1 income; employment income, home ownership and standard deductions. The fee does not cover tax returns for small businesses. The fees for small businesses are listed on our webpage 'Administration'.